For those of you out there that love a cookie, but could leave the chocolatey taste behind, let me introduce you to your new best friends - low FODMAP Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Makes: 10 cookies (low FODMAP serving size: 1 cookie)
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and allow butter to soften for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil, butter and sugars with an electric whisk.
- Add the egg and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and fold through.
- Fold in the oats and raisins until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Roll the dough into 10 even balls and refrigerate while you preheat the oven to 180C.
- Once the oven is preheated, bake the cookies in 2 batches until golden.