Cookies & Cream Truffles
You're not going to be able to resist these 4-ingredient Low FODMAP Cookies & Cream Truffles!
- 130g low FODMAP chocolate sandwich biscuits
- 150g lactose free cream cheese
- 60g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Makes: 12 truffles
- In a food processor, blend the chocolate sandwich biscuits until they form a fine crumb.
- Add the cream cheese and process until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into 12 equal amounts and roll between your hands to form balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together and dip each truffle in the chocolate mixture to coat.
- Return them to the fridge for the chocolate to set and until ready to serve.