Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake
You think milkshakes (and good ones) are off the table on the low FODMAP diet? Think again! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake hits all the spots.
- 1.5 cups low FODMAP milk of choice
- 2 scoops lactose free chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- For decorating: gluten free pretzels, 2 squares milk chocolate
Makes: 1 serving
- Melt the chocolate and use it to coat the rim of a tall glass.
- Crush a handful of pretzels and dip the glass in them while the chocolate is still sticky.
- Blend the milk, ice cream and peanut butter together until frothy and well combined.
- Pour the milkshake into the chocolate-rimmed glass and enjoy! Top with whipped lactose free cream and pretzels if desired.