The perfect low FODMAP winter warmer? Look no further than this Chicken Noodle Soup, made in the slow cooker and ready when you get home from a long day in the cold.
Makes: 6-8 serves (low FODMAP serving size, 1)
- Finely chop the carrot and celery and add them to the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken breasts, stock, and salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until the chicken pulls apart easily with two forks.
- Just before serving, add the noodles and allow them to cook in the soup. If they absorb too much liquid, add more stock.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.