Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Let me introduce you to your new favourite low FODMAP, on-the-go breakfast: carrot cake overnight oats. The ultimate dessert flavour combination in breakfast form!
- 1 cup oats (gluten free if needed)
- 50g shredded carrot
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup low FODMAP milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch cloves
Makes 2 serves
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, shredded carrot, chopped walnuts and spices and stir to combine.
- Add the milk to the bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, add half to a smaller bowl and top with extra milk or yoghurt, as well as pumpkin and chia seeds if desired.