Berry & Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
Looking for a hearty, warming and delicious breakfast option? This Low FODMAP Baked Oatmeal will bring those chillier mornings to life!
Makes: 6-8 serves
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP milk
- 2 cups oats
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 250g low FODMAP berries (I used a mix of strawberries and raspberries)
- 120g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and eggs until smooth and slightly frothy.
- Pour in the oats and baking powder and stir to combine.
- If they are not already, chop your berries as small as you would like, and add these and the chocolate to the mixture and stir until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe dish and smooth it out with a spatula.
- Bake the oatmeal for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.